Property Owners Insurance

Property Insurance provides protection against most risks to property such as fire, theft and most weather damage. Commonly excluded from most policies are damage caused by earthquakes, nuclear incidents and acts of terrorism or war.

Depending on what you are using the property for you may need to get specialist cover or have the insurer inspect the premises and your processes for controlling risk. You need to be careful if you operate your business from home as often the home contents and buildings insurance policies do not cover tools and stock.


These are specialist policies that are needed if you are renting a property you own to a third party. The policies will cover the building and contents and are typically new for the old. Depending on the policy you chose you may also have cover for repairing or replacing a boiler, glass, and lock replacement and the cost of re-housing your tenant if the property becomes uninhabitable.

Other options on policy cover include Rent Guarantee to cover unpaid rent if tenants stop paying, and any repairs needed after you have evicted the tenants. Another option is Legal Expense Cover – this will support you in defending yourself against claims from the tenant, any eviction costs, contract disputes and any costs for action to recover rent.

Want a quote on Property Owners Insurance?

Our aim is to keep things as simple as possible for you, whilst striving to provide the optimum balance between getting you the right cover in place, at the most effective price. Make sure your business is covered, receive your free quote today.

NDM Insurance Brokers is a limited company registered in England & Wales No 10025669. NDM Insurance Brokers is an Appointed Representative of Momentum Broker Solutions Ltd. Momentum Broker Solutions Ltd is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

© . Website crafted and maintained by NDM Creative part of the NDM Business Hub.