Motortrade Insurance

Generally, Motor Trade insurance is offered either as a Road Risk policy or a Combined Risks policy. Road Risk covers you for driving customers’ vehicles. The Combined Risk includes Road Risk but also covers buildings, contents, money, and vehicles on the premises, along with Public and Employee Liability.

This type of insurance is suitable for businesses involved in vehicle sales, servicing and repairs, dealerships, and MOT centres. Additional policy features could also cover engineering inspections and loss of income from business interruption.

Want a quote on Motortrade Insurance?

Our aim is to keep things as simple as possible for you, whilst striving to provide the optimum balance between getting you the right cover in place, at the most effective price. Make sure your business is covered, receive your free quote today.

© . Website crafted and maintained by NDM Creative part of the NDM Business Hub.