Construction Insurance

For most businesses involved in construction the minimum requirement is Public and Employer Liability insurance – this will cover you against injury and loss caused by you or your employees to the public, third parties, and your own employees.

Depending on what you provide you may also need product liability and Contractors All Risk – CAR covers for any damage done to the site, works, or materials whilst working on site. As the main contractor responsible for the structure, you may also need Structural Warranty that will protect against latent defects for a ten-year period – this may be a requirement of the main contract.

If you are providing a service or advice, design or otherwise, you should also consider Professional Indemnity Insurance.

Want a quote on Construction Insurance?

Our aim is to keep things as simple as possible for you, whilst striving to provide the optimum balance between getting you the right cover in place, at the most effective price. Make sure your business is covered, receive your free quote today.

NDM Insurance Brokers is a limited company registered in England & Wales No 10025669. NDM Insurance Brokers is an Appointed Representative of Momentum Broker Solutions Ltd. Momentum Broker Solutions Ltd is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

© . Website crafted and maintained by NDM Creative part of the NDM Business Hub.